Monday, January 03, 2005

Envy is a Dangerous Game

Ranting Roogies
Curly Girl envy, I mean. Since everyone has had such fabulous results with the curly girl system, it's made me wonder what i can do to improve my hair's look.

I don't know what the answer is, but I know what it isn't.

On Thursday, I did the full curly girl routine... wash with conditioner, no combing, dry with a diffuser.

As for the results... I've never wished I had a camera phone more. the diffuser separated my hair into what might be considered ringlets... if they curled at all. My hair was basically a big, brown, string mop. The product made it just stiff enough that each section stayed seperate, the diffuser gave it dreadlock-like body, and the over all look is Prince circa Purple Rain... All i need is a thick headband and assless pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home