Thursday, March 24, 2005

Giggle girl

It started around lunchtime. I'm blaming the soda, since I don't drink carbonated beverages often, but in truth I think I was simply "seized by the spirit." The spirit of laughter, that is.

Suddenly, everything and everyone is funny. And I can't stop laughing.

At first, it was my co-worker, bumbling about in Chipotle. Cracking me up with politically-incorrect lunchtime conversation (that though un-PC was quite hilarious). Then back in the office, everything quickly became fair game.

A pregnant friend wrote to tell me that she can feel a head in her crotch... and not in the good way.

A manager stopped by to ask my office mate and I if we were attending a ninja convention later. (We're both dressed in black as we are volunteering at a food event later; we simultaneously and without hesitation or irony answered "yes" to his question.)

My brother sent me a link to a hilarious critique of the Shiavo case, involving Bill Clinton, Judge Whittemore and a small Cuban boy. (See note about PC above.)

I could go on, but literally, I have not stopped laughing since I got back from lunch. Maybe they put a little something extra in my burrito?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home