Friday, January 12, 2007

Home, sweet home!

outside

I can't believe it. I'm still a little in shock. But here it is--I'm about three weeks away from officially becoming a homeowner.

I've been delinquent on sharing the news mostly out of superstition; I didn't want to announce a big purchase only to have the deal crumble in front of my face. But today, I have a signed contract in hand. We still have a few hoops to jump through, but we're almost there.

I can't believe the next couple of months are going to bring so much change for me... new job, new house, new city, new people to meet... it's almost overwhelming (in the most exciting way possible, of course). Like EJG over at Orange Chair said, the fact that so many of my colleagues are facing a similar situation is comforting. Strength in numbers? I think so.

The bottom line is, this is freaking great. I'm so excited. Can't you feel it?!

Click on the picture above to see more shots of my (hopefully) new digs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home