Friday, September 21, 2007

Cue the Hallelujah Music

My colleague T over at So Frugalicious posted a link to a site that may have just changed my life: myShape. They've broken women's shapes into seven different types (more detailed than "pear" or "hourglass") and you can find exactly what yours is by entering all your measurements.

PLUS you enter your fashion preferences--and they pick out ENTIRE OUTFITS that will flatter your body and fit into your style.

Seriously, I immediately wanted to buy everything they showed me. It's like amazon.com on runway acid. You must go. Immediately.

As a strange sidenote to this entry--I was so delighted on finding this site that I immediately opened up Blogger to create an entry. The headline that hit me was the one you see above. As I finished typing... the commercial that immediately came on featured bears dancing along the seashore to... the Hallelujah Chorus, of course. It's a sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home