Sunday, April 20, 2008

Outsourcing

"Can I just give you guys control over my love life? I'll let you run the whole thing."

It was an innocent comment, made after several glasses of wine. I didn't expect them to take me up on it. But they did. And now, I am handing all control of my dating life over to my friend JB and her boy, B.

Their plan? Revamp (emphasis on VAMP) my match profile. They'll sort through e-mails and winks (while also sending out a few of our own) to identify guys who might be dateworthy. Then the plan is to get me out at least once a week with a potential suitor.

I know it sounds completely ridiculous, but once they actually started rewriting my profile, I figured, why not? I'm not doing so well on my own. Maybe other people can pick a better date than I seem to be able to do. It's kind of like free matchmaking!

Now, if only I could figure out how to outsource my work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home